Now you can customize your Siri Mic color with this Cydia tweak. The First Thing you need to know that you must have a jailbreak device to add this Tweak if you are having an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2 so You have to wait for the release of the A5 Untethered jailbreak until it is released by pod2g.
In order to have this Cydia Tweak, you must be having the Cydia app Spire(Siri), with your own proxy server to work well,
Now, First, in order to have this, you must have the TechNetec Dev Team Repo.
1) Enter Cydia —>Manage—>Resources—> Edit—>Add (video instruction Below)
2) Enter: repo.technetec.com
3) Tap on the TechNetec repo, and select the mic color you want.
4) Tap on install. (foun on the right top)
5) This will reboot, if you didnt have WinterBoard. If you had it, it will say “Return to Cydia”.
6) After you install, Open WinterBoard.
7) Select on Themes. And select the preferred Siri color.
Special thanks to the TechNetec Dev Team who manage to make this cydia tweak.
A Short video preview after the break.